Is it possible to max the unique Mammolania in under a month?

2 players with max Mammolania in under a month?!

2 Likes

That player did not invest highly in mammotherium or entelomoth. They saved up plenty of mammoth from the month it was spawning in the wild. Between that, Winter Wonderland week, the themed incubators in the store that came up a few times, and sanctuary FIPs, it doesn’t seem too farfetched.

1 Like

can def see lania being this level by now. lets also not forget sanctuary grinding. 114+ dna per day of an epic adds up.

1 Like

But the turtle, getting it from 6-20 and it’s 500 per fuse

1 Like

it’s a global spawn. spawns quite readily in giga scents.

1 Like

Really?! Really?! We are going to start this here now as well? It’s called hard work, dedication, and a lot of time spent hunting. If you know anything about those players you would know they are extremely dedicated to the game. Also about the turtle. I have over 10K now from Giga scents alone. It isn’t unreasonable to assume they hunted them down.

17 Likes

Hmm well not for me

1 Like

Rare turtles are plentiful from scents.

3 Likes

Turtle is very common as a global rare. I run gigas and they spit it out all the time. I got mine within a week and a half. And that doesn’t even account for requests and any travel via walking/vehicle that they did.

1 Like

i still got a lv 16 turtle. granted i dont run a giaga scent all the time, so i’m happy with that progress.

1 Like

I want to know what they do with there lives Bc it seems they spend most of it on this game

1 Like

I’d rather spend my life playing a game than whining about one on a message forum but thats just me.

9 Likes

Speaking of turtles, my giga just gave me another one. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Who cares? What do you do with your life other than unreasonably call people out? The point is they got those creatures legitimately and that’s all anyone should really care about it. Because there are plenty of people that dont’ fall in that category and those are the ones we should be questioning.

9 Likes

Wow, I’d rather spend my life making money to take care of my family than retire being successful than play video game for the rest of it

1 Like

Hey me too! High turtle 5!

2 Likes

editted because I was mean.

1 Like

Dang man you got
Mask off

1 Like

If you fancy a big snake like the 2nd person does, you don’t need to call him out for that.

4 Likes

No need to be SORe About this.

There are cheaters on the leaderboard but I can assure you, those 2 ain’t it.

2 Likes