Is it possible to max the unique Mammolania in under a month?

I’m saving up for Mammolania to work on right after I get Spinoconstrictor.

3 Likes

It’s legit. These people hunt like you wouldn’t believe. Nonstop. You have no idea!!! So move along now.

7 Likes

Well I am retired and successful and I look after my family too. We all enjoy playing this game, and I am happy with how my life panned out.

You just can’t go around making judgement on other people like that. It really isn’t cool.

12 Likes

Wow, you know them personally, and what they do for a living, and how successful they are, and how satisfied they are with their lives? That’s cool, tell us more.

3 Likes

Exactly. Get a life. If people want to jam out to JWA, who cares? Pull your britches up and take a whoopin like a man. Move on. Level up. Boost. And come back for more. You people hating on AP are so uninformed. You literally HAVE NO IDEA what they do. So good luck bro!

2 Likes

Probably best to close this now before it gets out of hand.

1 Like

Are you in Apex?

1 Like

I am in Apex. I can assure you they do NOT cheat/hack/spoof. They are very much against it.

1 Like

when you try and answer a question and the rest of the class takes a detour.

2 Likes

No but I’ve been around long enough

4 Likes

I swear, the hate about AP is insane. Why? Because it’s a collection oh hardcore players who bust their rump to get things done? To level their Dino’s? To boost and battle correctly? It’s hilarious. Because only about 5% know what AP is actually about.

5 Likes

Oh that’s cool that you in it
You must know there are a lot of people that think they do

1 Like

What are they actually about

1 Like

I’m just saying, lay off the AP hate. They work hard for everything they have.

1 Like

I can assure you, NO ONE THERE IS A CHEATER.

1 Like

I never said I hate them
Never said there hackers
All I asked is if this is real then everyone started hating me for asking a question

2 Likes

To crush their enemies, see them driven before them, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

8 Likes

When you say “is this real” that infers that you have a doubt it’s NOT real. Henceforth, that you think they acquired them in a non-legit fashion.

1 Like

I believe the hate started when you said they must have no life and you’d rather spend time with your pretend family than be good at his game.

3 Likes

Just to quote forum rules:

[Seems that screenshots showing alliance name/player name is not cool, who knew?]

Troll or Name and Shame

• Trolling: we believe that comments/threads should always remain constructive. Any comment or post that doesn’t bring anything constructive to the conversation or that is inflammatory in nature will be considered trolling. Before posting on our Forums, ask yourself: Am I contributing to the conversation? Will my comment rub people the wrong way?
  • Name and Shame: post text/screenshots showing another alliance or person’s username or heavily alluding to a specific alliance or person in order to put them on the spot or have the community league against them.
1 Like