Is it possible to receive new dinos since the name of this game is Jurassic World Alive?

I really appreciate the work that Ludia is making lately with the current situation.

However, I am tired of getting new creatures, but no new dinosaurs. I have read a lot of topics with complaints, but no answer from Ludia.

There are a lot of really known and desired dinosaurs as Giganotosaurus, Carcharodontosaurus, Compsognathus, Therizinosaurus, Acrocanthosaurus, Troodon, Eoraptor, Herrerasaurus, Deynonichus, Albertosaurus, Lesothosaurus, Centrosaurus, Seismosaurus, Lambeosaurus, Pentaceraptos, Torosaurus and many more.

Thank you for your attention everyone. Answer with dinosaurs are you waiting for the next update.

12 Likes

The game has been out for two years and we are currently in the age of cenozoics. There is plenty of time for more dinosaurs as well as other prehistoric creatures.

7 Likes

Lol considering we know ludia now has the guts to shut down games if not profitable let’s not raise our hope ups for how long this will last considering it’s currents state

6 Likes

Although yes pls can we get some more Dinosaurs instead of another prince of the forest, Wilbur and a box turtle

2 Likes

gotta be super specific. Give us more Global/ Local dinosaurs
so far the new ones have been a hit because we can actually get them. I’ve been playing more because of it.

7 Likes

I think it would be nice to see more about in which period these dinosaurs/creatures were alive in the About This Creature section.

4 Likes

This never was a dinosaur game. It would be endlessly boring if it were only dinosaurs. I’d much rather have some other cool creature than a carbon copy of a rex or stego.

3 Likes

i’d just like to have some personal favorites in the prehistoric category as a whole. ceratosaurs, albertosaurus, mosa, plesiosaurus.

4 Likes

I mean is this really more interesting
image image image image image

And titanoboa is basically a giant anaconda
image image
And carbonemys who is just a tortoise :turtle:

The thing is they chosen the one to fimilar and like modern animals we can see everyday or just see in zoo I mean if they want to do mammals but do cool unique ones

1 Like

Like use stuff like this
image image

Stuff that doesn’t exist today and don’t have any that are comparable today that’s how ya go and do Cenozoics

4 Likes

Out of the ones we have the terror birds, the cats (technically cat since lion is a marsupial), the pigs and two rhinos(elasmo and bronto) are like the ones that are interesting mammoth I guess is interesting but it’s honestly just an elephant with hair and wolly rhino is in the name… iiits a rhino but woolly…

Deinogalerix. A hedge hog.

2 Likes

Lol yo mean a werehog

Stuff like this as well

How cool would it be to see the bone crushing dogs

1 Like

Yeah, they’re awesome. They’re cool and unique rigs with interesting kits and animations. I’d rather have them than a recolored t rex.

1 Like

Ya but we literally just go recolored deer, recolored turtle and a recolored pig

1 Like

I mean we got a turtle clone instead of this

I’m down for more oddities too, but Titanoboa was a must have ever since cenezoics were introduced, and no doubt the turtles were really fun additions.

1 Like

I always imagined Carbonemys to be more like a swamp turtle. Idk where people got the idea of tortoise style. But the areas it lived in were swampy and dank forest.

Carbonemys more likely looked like a snapping turtle. But I still love the carbonemys design it’s simple and effective.

1 Like

I would looks mor interesting