Is it sad

That I’m like ecstatic to have finally broken 3800 trophies? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

15 Likes

No, it is not. Gratz! :us:

1 Like

The fact that you are still stuck in Sorna with an Indo gives me no hope that’ll I’ll ever get out of there haha

6 Likes

Believe it or not… indoraptor is not as good as some of you may think. Actually, she is easily countered.

2 Likes

Anything can be countered. The fear is that it’s much more powerful than the average dino on any given team, especially in the marshes.

@TyrannosaurusLex, you’re almost up to the trophy count you deserve to have! (4000+)

Woohoo! Kicking names and taking…wait I always mess that up :yum:

4 Likes

My favorite Marvel. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

If there is anything I can talk about more than JWA, it’s Marvel.

2 Likes

It seems like upper sorna has become the transition zone from casual players to the more serious ones. Give it time, I know you’ll jump that hurdle Soon!

I feel like I’m never making the Ruins. Ever. I’m already back to 1790. :sob:

Is it serious or just joke🤔?

Who the heck is camping in Marshes that is taking you out?

No! It’s your personal milestone in this game! :wink:

Congrats for real. Not sad, just great strategy to make money hand over fist by Ludia.

People with dinos levels below mine that just get ridiculously lucky with RNG. I haven’t gotten my Indo all day either.

Did you play any contest of champions? Kabam is seriously trying to squeeze blood from a stone there… blatant money grabs so I finally stopped

I played that for like three days. Got boring fast.

I won’t mention that I got a team up to 700k prestige lol…it can get repetitive and it didn’t quite make sense to me that Daredevil could take on the hulk on an even playing field…

No, I was really into Marvel Puzzle Quest, and then got kicked out of my alliance when I started playing JWA, because I only played the bare minimum of MPQ. That was the nail in the coffin that brought me to JWA full time.