Ludia Forums

Is It Safe Yet? (Spyx)

So, with the rat fading out, or at least being used as a strategic tool and not a massive sledgehammer, does it make sense to play Spyx? I love this goofy thing.

I have never played it since creating, however, as it was just rat bait - a one-shot kill in Library. Will probably be a couple lvls below team. Worth boosting? Seems like a great kit.

1 Like

One of my favorite dinos to use but definitely needs Ludia to look into some overall increases.

3 Likes

So you might recommended continuing to wait?

Depends on the rest of your team. Like you said the kit is good. I’ve lost some battles because I had spyx but I’ve also won some. I say if you like it then play it. Trophies don’t mean anything anyways

4 Likes

I absolutely love Spyx but it needs speed/health boosts to avoid being one-shot by boosted Erlidoms

6 Likes

just keep it’s speed up with other speeders in your arena and this this is very viable dino now.

2 Likes

I play with no boosts and I can tell you out of my team I don’t jump for joy when erlikospyx is drawn. But I also don’t get upset. It’s good against Tryko and Thor and some others. But it dies happen to be one of the weaker unboosted dinos imo.

3 Likes

100% Accurate :arrow_heading_up:
(Unboosted, it’s a gamble)

2 Likes

That’s gonna take many boosts for me.

My Erli does 3700 turn 1 damage and my Spyx has 2720 health :sob: Would need 15 health boosts to be able to take 1 rampage from my Erli :no_mouth: Still trying her out though with no boosts currently. That will change once I see how she competes.

1 Like

True that. No longer care about trophies. Nothing different in the levels anyway…

1 Like

It no longer gets 1 shot. I use mine as mid-game critter, especially vs Thor, Tryko, or Dioraja. If it dies, I hope I still have my Erlidom around though, or sometimes Utasino will do.

1 Like

I really like Spyx.

He is good with kit but also weak, as mentioned by others its not like I feels happy when seeing him my team of 4 …

Also he didn’t even have cloak or other evasive moves to give him even a slight chance to survive. Like if we compare him with Erlikdom (with assume same stats); I prefer Erlikdom over him any day.

2 Likes

Only difference is that the dinosaura skins are different (as in different dinosaurs) and the dinosaurs you face have a higher level number.

I generally tries to avoid the carrot but I’m also not competitive so it might be easier in my situation.

It would be nice if Spyx was viable, when I created mine it was one shot by a rat in its first match =/

1 Like

yeah it seems to made in the same poor way magna and erlidominus were made. especially considering how hard erliko1 and irritator were/are to get. mine’s 27, and unboosted is 3149 HP which is crazy for a unique that also take an arena exclusive to make. 3645 HP at level 30 if my math is correct.

where you have something like tenontorex that’s 2 rares and a common that’s nearly 1000 HP more when 3 level lower at 24 :confused: might get an HP boost in the future like magna and erlidom got.

2 Likes

Spyx needs this. More health, a little higher attack and 130 speed (maybe).

2 Likes

Yeah, i think It needs to be buffed like erlidom was

2 Likes

Thanks everyone. Rethinking this a bit more…

Okay, at the end of the day I ended up making the investment and bringing my lvl 21 Styx up to 24 so it could be team level. It replaced Utasino who I benched for now.

Okay, so… Boosts. Need to get her speed up (sounds silly, but I get it) and a bit of health I imagine. Try to get her to above 1400 in ATK? Right now she is a little light at 2720 - 1361 - 129

@Hersh, I know this is not a Koola relative, but you seem to have some experience working with her… Any advice @Sixty-Four, @RememberMe or @DaTank45?

I’ve had her in my team for a while since unlocking and like said above, works well against non-inmune creatures plus if you play your moves well can take down Indoraptors. Its quite the strategic one. I have mine lvl 25 and unboosted for now (but thats because im boosting other team members), it wins me a few and gets shot down by boosted Erlidoms or Indos using their shattering move. Still keeping it.

1 Like