Ludia Forums

Is it worth adding paths?

As the title says, are paths worth adding? Since the game doesn’t have any guests walking through them like in JPB, I really don’t see the point on having them in the park, they also take some place that I could use for decorations. I was planning on deleting them all but first I wanted the most experienced players opinion.
Also, what kind of decorations should I use to get more coins for my dinosaurs and buildings? The account is lvl 30 so I don’t have John Hammond’s, Apato Fossils and have not got the opportunity of buying Clock Towers.

2 Likes

yes it is worth because it could make your park better as well as arranging each dinosaurs like for example carnivore only, herbivore only, amphibians only, pterosaur only or based on their rarity.

2 Likes

You can sub out decorations for which ever decoration you can get that has the reach and %boost you are looking for.

9 Likes

Honestly they are useless but I must say that if you add them to your park it becomes more beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you so much! Just one last question, instead of using revenue towers, can I use the badge beacon? I’m on the Dilophosaurus level so it covers the same area as a revenue tower.

1 Like

I’d say yes if you intend to replace the revenue tower anyways, once you level up the beacon more.

Otherwise the Beacon is slightly larger than a tower and so it uses more space.

1 Like

I personally like to divide some of my paddocks up using paths. Paths add a sense of realism and division amongst different dinosaurs, making them seem more distinct from one another. You can also make little quadrants and subcategorize them further.