Ludia Forums

Is it worth being VIP?

Whats the benefits of being vip? Should I become one? Why or why not?

Nope not anymore, don’t give them money they don’t deserve it right now.

10 Likes

For prevent unbalancing of battle matchmaking, I think you shouldn’t being VIP.
:man_facepalming:

14 Likes

The game is about to tank, they’ve already stopped caring about it.

11 Likes

Not anymore. This game will die very soon, so no point to spend money here. And devs don’t deserve it anyway.

9 Likes

Is it bad when the game forums are more fun and entertaining then the actual game? :neutral_face:

12 Likes

Wanted to make a topic about this but in short:

you get one epic incubator when you become VIP, however not every month when you extend your subscription.
2x rewards on supply drops, however coin cap doesn’t increase.
33% increased drone range and duration (only good feature)
Special offers ( You have to pay even more money to get them)
Daily battle incubator is slightly upgraded (small 8h incubator), for example, 20 minimum epic DNA but at this point that DNA is useless.

6 Likes

If you want to play the game - sure. The extended battery really comes in handy. But they are pissing off the players more and more lately. The Saint Patricks event was awesome, but all downhill from there. This week’s original schedule was really exciting, but they found a way to mess this one up as well.

4 Likes

geez, thats a bit harsh

2 Likes

Yeah game is on its way out “My opinion” i’d save your money

2 Likes

After the initial incubator, no.

2 Likes

Anybody remember the good old days when the coin cap was higher with VIP? I do. I’ve been playing since launch, and in July of last year I purchased one month of VIP and the coin cap was higher (I forgot how much though). Of course they nerfed that. Shocker.

1 Like

I just canceled mine last week. I’m done supporting a company that flakes on their player base every other day. At the end of the day, it’s your decision though.

Gotta agree with what’s been said, I’ve been VIP since the summer and just canceled mine last week. I hope we’re wrong and the game isn’t on its way out but it seems to be heading in that direction, especially given recent events by the devs.

Look at the negativity on these forums lately. :frowning:

You get an Epic incubator the first time you subscribe and you get longer range on your drone and more battery life. I’ve been a ViP since launch and I’ve never regretted it. That extra range and battery life has needed me so much extra DNA long term that it is worth supporting the game.

1 Like

Flat answer.

Nope

2 Likes

Just dont.
Dont.
Dont keep giving them revenue.

3 Likes

If you haven’t done so already and they line up another St Patricks-esque event then ‘maybe’ but cancel after a month.

Then you get to make whining posts like I have about cancelling your VIP and encouraging others to do so!

2 Likes

Don’t pay for VIP. you’ll “unbalance Battle matchmaking.” :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Well, I never payed a single cent, no one time offer, no VIP and I’m pretty happy with where I am. I started playing last summer.