Ludia Forums

Is it worth it 29 vs 25

I currently have a level 29 erlidom on my team and I consistently don’t use him because erlidom has too many things that counter it would a level 25 monorhino or 25 tenrex nonboosted be better than the level 29 erlidom

1 Like

both would fair better than erlidom due to the meta.
Mrhino will have better use unboosted than tenontorex since tenonto is just so slow and very predictable.

3 Likes

My Erlidominus is lvl 30 and she’s doing just fine on my team :joy:

What arena are you at

I still use erlidom because the boost I have in it, he of course gets several that counters him but he is a Thora and mortem killer, he even can kill a 9k health maxima.
As long as you don’t start with him, he will perform me better than a 26 mono or Tenonto imo.

My erlidom is level 30 with 26 boosts and when I draw it as one of my four, I just assume I’ve already lost :laughing:

Sure, occasionally it can pull off something like this:

Screenshot_20210404-024143

But that’s rare. Usually it gets one hit off and then gets sniped by a monolorhino, ceramagnus, or even a DC if my HP is low enough.

I’ve been debating replacing mine with another level 30, although I don’t have many extra boosts (about five attack and six health) to put on the replacement.

2 Likes

Gryosphere Depot

1 Like

In a way though that might be a good thing depending on the rest of your lineup.

In a best case scenario, your next creature destroys the swapper with barely any damage done to your creature, or at the very least leaves it practically dead.

1 Like