Ludia Forums

Is it worth it to stagger incubator opening among the alliance

We’re wondering if it is worth it to stagger our incubator opening. For example, if the DNA portion of the current weekly goal is completed, but you still have some other tasks to complete before advancing to the next level, does it “waste” the DNA if you open an incubator then or does it apply it to the next level up?

If I remember right you’ll need to advance the stage for any new triggers to take effect.

It wastes it if the category is complete, but that level is still open.

Yes, it’s absolutely worth organizing your alliance to have one person open their rewards and report back what can be done to further the mission without wasting resources.

If collect DNA and collect rare DNA are complete, but the other categories in that level are not complete, any DNA collected is not counted towards the alliance missions…

The faster you can complete the first few levels, the less wasted resources, the faster the next missions are complete.

It’s NOT an easy process, and requires your alliance to communicate well.

Best of luck to you and your alliance!

1 Like

Definitely. Once a category has been completed at a level, the following actions on this category don’t count for the next level. They are lost.

Example, you complete the daily incubators for stage 3, but you have 15 interactions left in sanctuary. All the daily incubators opened at this point are wasted, don’t count for the next stage.

@blacklucas1 there is no real reason to save weekly rewards for the exploration mission. The thing about exploration is that you’ll be waiting on darts or direct hits. I have only seen one time at rank 7 that we out paced darting and we were waiting on DNA but that is such a rare case as it has only happened to our alliance once.

You do want to plan out for defensive however who opens dbi and uses interactions and get your alliance to start holding pre cooked incubators for Monday morning. Unfortunately at this time i believe that weekly mission rewards do not count towards that total. I think that might be a bug however so i might make a post in the bugs forums regarding this issue.

Best of luck to your group.

3 Likes

Dna is typically never an issue, since it can be obtained from pretty much everywhere, and with multifusing, it’s very fast. It’s always the first category to be completed for my alliance. I say just open incubators whenever you need them for the mission.

What levels is your alliance hitting?

Imagine a factory producing widgets, the demand for widgets varies. You have the option of storing them until demand increases or you can dispose of them. When demand increases, you have the opportunity to fill the order quickly if you stored them. If you chose not to store them, the order can’t ship until production meets the requirement.

I’ve found it increases the speed if saved until after the first few levels, and then dumped when appropriate.

The faster you can get through the first 5 levels makes the rest go much faster when you don’t dispose of your resources.

It’s about efficiency. Don’t open battle incubators unless needed, they stack. Save ANY resources you can while still meeting daily player milestones.

Always check what your alliance needs before conducting gaming operations so your efforts count.

Waiting to open rewards made sense in the old 5-rank system but no longer makes any significant difference. Only once were we held up in Exploration under the current 10-rank system because of DNA, and it just took a quick message to members (please open incubators/dart/fuse) to get it resolved and move on.

Like pp said, timing DBI, other incubators and interactions is very helpful in the early Defense missions (later it comes down to battles). It is therefore better if members have already opened their rewards so they can see where we stand and if it’s a good time to hold incubators etc. This has decreased my time needed to track mission progress significantly (I’d rather spend that time coordinating our co-op sanctuaries).

We usually hit 8/8… rarely 9/8 or 8/7.

1 Like

If your team struggles on exploration it will help

We always save our arena/daily battle incubators except incubators are always the last missions to finish. Dna is done within an hour of the mission starting. We hit 10/10 every week.

1 Like

I guess I need to change my answer to “It depends”.
For an alliance struggling to make 10/10 or lower, it may be worth it.
For an alliance of highly active players easily achieving 10/10, it doesn’t matter.

1 Like

I honestly think it will rarely matter for any alliance. It’s honestly almost hard to have darting and direct hits done on a rank and not have DNA completed. We use to save them but ended up being beneficial for everyone to see what they need to work on (say for example supply drops) then having to wait for someone to post it. Darting is almost always the last hold up to hit the next rank

1 Like

True, it depends what each specific alliance needs. We often struggle with incubators and battles the most, but exploration missions such as dna complete quick, whereas some alliances might have no problem with defense but are struggling more with exploration.

If you are not running your incubators around the clock you are just shorting yourself. If you need like rare DNA for the missions just do multi fuses on suchotator. Set up days to request easy DNA like majungasaurus or irrataitor G2. You get the DNA goals and people can load up on coins. Also have people in your alliance hold the alliance rewards for days that you need a big bump in DNA.

whatsapp web 192.168.0.1

1 Like

If you are not running your incubators around the clock you are just shorting yourself. If you need like rare DNA for the missions just do multi fuses on suchotator. Set up days to request easy DNA like majungasaurus or irrataitor G2. You get the DNA goals and people can load up on coins. Also have people in your alliance hold the alliance rewards for days that you need a big bump in DNA.

There is only 1 problem with doing that Zackxoxo and that is the weekly alliance rewards expire by Thursday of every week even though the alliance tasks continue for another 2 or 3 days afterwards. If members do that and dont watch the time then they may miss out on getting that weeks alliance rewards because they held them back trying to give their alliance a much needed boost during certain critical times when things really start to grind as your alliance makes it way towards the LV10 Platinum incubators each week… so in that case those who hold back beware you dont hold onto the weekly alliance task rewards for too long or you wont get a thing for grinding your dino to death during the week to earn them.!. :scream: :open_mouth: :scream: :open_mouth: :scream: