Ludia Forums

Is jurassic world alive good when not traveling

Hi, I have played jurassic park builder and jurassic world the game for a long time
I am now considering playing jurassic world alive, and I had a question, can you progress and have fun without darting dino a lot , I live in a rural community, near houston texas, and I dont travel a lot, and when I do, I dont have my ipad or phone(grocery museum, family stuff)
Also do dino spawn near you when you are not in big urbane space

1 Like

Do you mean actually avoiding darting or just not going around in different places to dart? You can play the game without traveling much and progress fairly well if you dart at home and have a decent alliance backing you up . But avoiding darting in general is an extremely easy way to make you go really slow in this game. So while traveling is a nice bonus, it’s not required to have a decent game in JWA. Just make sure you do dart, and track which hybrids you want and when they spawn.

3 Likes

Also to answer your question about dinos spawning in a rural area, yes they do spawn, and a decent amount. Nothing too much, but they are out and about. I live in a rural part of Texas myself (Howdy) so I know what you mean.

1 Like

The only thing, is that I just dont move from place to place, I cant go hunting for dino like the gaming beaver does, I always stay at home

1 Like

Oh ya that’s fine. Just do be a bit more vigilant on what hybrids you want and when their components spawn, because your not going to see as big of a variety. Also getting into a decent alliance really helps out with dna.

2 Likes

Thank you very much, will install the game a bit later
I will rush indo gen2 because he is my favoritw, also paras lux is one of my fav

Ok. I can find an app to help you out with finding when and where dinos spawn. Plus you have the forums for extra information

1 Like

The app is called Jurassic World Alive Field Guide. It’s free to use and very helpful. I hope to see you one day in JWA, young hunter.

1 Like

Scents will help you out with extra spawns but you can play fairly well from home. I’d recommend joining a casual Alliance though to help you with donations and tournament rewards.

3 Likes

Thanks so much

1 Like

Ya this is a very good tip for you Indom Gen 2

1 Like

Do scent cost real money???

You can buy them but you also get them free from supply drops.

1 Like

They can, depends on the bundle. But most scents cost in game currency, which is easily Aquired. And Giga scents come from the free incubator which is every 6 hours.

1 Like

And hey if you need an alliance you can join mine I’m looking for some new members so if you want you can join mine just send me a message and I’ll respond.

2 Likes

I am going to wait a bit, because I have to clear some tablet data and app to get some space(I need to reflect on what to cut) and also reflect on do I have time to play this game, alsong with jurassic world the game(I played a lot maybe 2/3 hours a day), but if I play the game I wont forget your offer

1 Like

Ok well that’s good take all the time you need and my alliance is pretty casual but would like to make it a bit more serious but still casual I have a limit of about a month before kicking people out of the alliance but as long as your pretty active you should be good and when you get the game you can always send me a message cause my offer still stands but anyways I hope you have a great rest of your day.

1 Like

JWA is really good. I prefer it to other ludia games (love jpb too, cause nostalgia :sweat_smile:), cause the battle system is SOO much more interesting. You can download it to check if you have some supply drops near you.

1 Like

If I play this game, its probably goign to be a lot like maybe an hour a day(I know I have so much free time and I am obsessed)it’s probably not good for my health but you know… :grin:

1 Like

Yeah understandable and the 1 hour a day thing works well so you should be good and progress pretty well if you do that.

1 Like