Ludia Forums

Is kap gen 2 getting a hybrid?

I’ve been hearing it float around that kap gen 2 is getting a hybrid and I’m asking how likely wold it be for it to get one

Any creature that does not currently have a hybrid, could get a hybrid at any moment. It’s up to Ludia

5 Likes

The bigger question is if ostaposaurus is getting a legendary super hybrid

:thinking:

1 Like

or while the gen2 triceratops is going to have a hybrid.

Change the words hybrid to super-hybrid and reread.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Change every word to Ostaposaurus and then Ostaposaurus Ostaposaurus Ostaposaurus Ostaposaurus.

Ostaposaurus :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Im trying to plant the seed into ludia’s head)

2 Likes

Ye having a super hybrid that’s water and it being better than indo raptor would be really cool.

@OstaposaurusBae but stop a bit with ostaposaurus … just a little while …

and in my opinion ostaposaurus will not have a super hybrid because it does not want stronger than indoraptor …

and if kapro gen 2 gets a hybrid, i want kaprodus.

I will never stop, because I rarely do it in the first place.

I can talk about Ostaposaurus, and the fact that I want her as a super hybrid to rival the Indoraptors.

1 Like

why not a super hybrid of priotrodon or koolasaurus, that could make it more beautiful …

Why was Kapro turned into a Gen 2 before Spinosaurus? Because there doesn’t have to be a rhyme or reason.

Also no to Priotrodon because that is a carnivore. We need something to rival the carnivore-heavy comps at high tier, not add more carnivores to the mix up there.

2 Likes

It might be because there is a slim chance of Spinosaurus appearing in Jurassic world dominion, if there are any new Dinos introduced in Dominion it would make sense for ludia to hold off their release, base their lvl skin on the move appearance and release it just before the movie

Atleast I hope that’s the case, similarly allo gen 2 with fallen kingdom model will also be amazing

1 Like

Ludia’s going to do what Ludia’s going to do

1 Like

okay, that’s not wrong for priotrodon, but why not a super powerful hybrid of gorgosuchus, no just kidding … unless …