Is monomimus too fast?

Puts on flame retardant armor

What if monomimus speed was 127? It already has so much going for it - immunity, distracting, null, decent dmg, evasive - would it be so bad if its speed was brought below things like spinotasuchus, diloracheirus, magna?

Thoughts? Please dont hurt me too bad…

3 Likes

I agree, it has 0 counterplay

2 Likes

sure… make its speed 127 but then make everything else slower lol… arent its other bird family already quicker then him? ornitho is 131 and galli 130, so hes already nerfed :joy: leave my warbirdy alone.

3 Likes

The main problem is…
Monomimus is supposed to be a I-raptor counter.
If it doesn’t get faster than I-raptor (128 spd), then the niche of this dino will be pointless.

Also, Spinotasuchus, Diloracherius & Megnapyrritor all got better damage output than Monomimus.

2 Likes

4 words: totally agree with ya

1 Like

yeah… lets make him slower so that you have to always use evasive first… leave the dinos alone for petes sakes

4 words: totally agree with ya

If the concern is slower speed kills its niche then what about taking immunity away?

1 Like

No. If you want to counter it, just nullify it and smack it down. It doesn’t have a ton of HP.

What nullifers are faster (since we cant slow it) and immune themselves so they cant be distracted? That doubles its hp.

1 Like

This year indoraptor already got its counters filled up a bus, feel free to throw that reddish chicken down to the lake.

1 Like

a high level magnapyrritator maybe…

Even tanycolagreus can beat same level mono if played correctly.
Common > legendary = balanced

depends on the crit from tany i believe. but after a hit from distract by mimus, i doubt the strike from tany will take you out then you finish him with nullify or something. a level 24 tany would be 2912 hp and 1360 damage for example.

1 Like

Thx. Just looked it up. Tany gets 2 shot and cant kill the mono unless it crits (5%).

Thats not a counter.

yeah and magnas hp is to low even at say lvl 24.

1 Like

Sad :frowning:

Best counter in my experience to monomimus, is a bigger monomimus.

maybe if they buff monolometrodon

1 Like

I’d say give magnapyritor 130 speed, that would balance its hp and make it shine as a unique again, while also giving monomimus a counter.

3 Likes

Id love this.

1 Like