Is my map having trouble keeping up?

Bug Description: Map not loading in, especially when on the move

Area it was found in: It happens no matter where I am, just kinda randomly even when the game runs ‘flawlessly’ before (no bugs associated with the map itself). I figured it was an issue with my data coverage, but I recently went to unlimited data and I had perfect signal in the areas where I experienced the bug.

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Open the app to the exploration tab
Step 2 - Move a mile, still show up exactly where you started. Move several miles, end up somewhere completely wild (I showed up in the middle of a lake today when I logged on at the vet clinic). Even if I open the game when a family member is driving, the map will show me at either my house or someplace else tethered to wifi (and I am on data).

How often does it happen: Not very often, but it has happened consecutively for the past two days. I had the same thing happen a few months ago also for a few days.

What type of device are you using: Pixel 2

Hey Sammi_Waddell, there are some GPS troubleshooting steps from our FAQ here that might help if you try them: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-alive/?s=troubleshooting

If you’re still having issues, our team could try and help you as well if you reach out to them here at support+forums@ludia.com.