Is my team is Good

So here is my team.

I am planning to level up Q to 24,then tired to get snake(name Dean from supernatural) to 24. Should I boost who more for attack speed or Heath. Mono is max for boost.

2 Likes

What arena are you in?

1 Like

The worst one. The birdcage

3 Likes

I’m bouncing back and forth between manor and aviary with 2 uniques, 5 legendaries, and 1 epic so I’d say that’s pretty good

3 Likes

For boost what should I do

2 Likes

I recommend boosting Quetzorion’s speed

how about attack or hreath

Once a boost reset comes I would 100% remove/deboost indoraptor and metrodon

3 Likes

They both help me a lot, For mono I used the Nullifying Strike to kill lower health enemies, they change to Scor gen 3 and I win. But i mostly win with these two. with i do remove them, what should I put, all of my creatures are level 16-20.

1 Like

I 100% agree, both are good early game, but later they become pretty bad.

1 Like

Well I would aim for spyx, utarinix, gemini, ardentis, scorp g3, tryko, or see about doing some raids and getting a apex! (if you can)

1 Like

Good team! As @GIGAKING said, go for those creatures. Level up Quetz and Skoona whenever possible

2 Likes

ir Skoona i won it for the alliance thing.

1 Like

I am too busy for raids,i have school

Lol, I feel that! (That’s why over the summer I grinned them out!)

1 Like

At the summer i must do so many chores,but in school for some reason I only have two,maybe they don´t want me to have more games

2 Likes

Lol, well depending on the raid boss, they don’t take that long. Usually those who have an apex, know the strats for that raid boss. (Ceramagnus being the easiest in my opinion)

Yes your team yes good

1 Like

for boost who need attack, heath and speed