Is the 0 Trophy Bug really fixed?

Okay, also just had it tested. People who request to join the alliance also still have 0 for trophies.

How do I link my account? Is it okay that it’s already on my google play?

It’s been 5 days and I still haven’t gotten a response and I’m not sure if I can still trust the trophies or new players since the season has reset and there are now times where if I check our alliance leaderboards; I’m the top player and the whole alliance has 0 trophies, having the only thing to fix this being to restart the game but I can’t do that every single time I need to check our trophy progress. I do see half our alliance with trophies but then there are active players/top contributors who still stick with 0 trophies.

I’m very sorry to hear that you have not heard from our team yet, StinkyPanda. As messages are answered in the order that they come in, it might take some time for our team to reach your ticket. :sweat: Once our team gets a chance to review your ticket, they’ll try and get back to you as soon as they can.

In the meantime, please refrain from updating your ticket/message before our team replies as that could reset your position in their queue.

1 Like