Ludia Forums

Is the lottery worth it?

Just wondering if you guys think the lottery is worth it or should I just save and spend my loyalty points on vip creatures. My current thoughts are it’s worth it until you get up to gold tier but.

I do the lottery every week through the diamond prize this is generally the lowest tier 6 of the 7 days (usually food or coin entry cost) the 2nd tier twice a week (when the cost is DNA) and the highest tier every day (the VIP points). If you do the bulk purchase of tickets each day the total VIP points per day is 1200-1600 depending on the entry this equates to somewhere between 8,400-11,200 in VIP points per week. However I have never seen it be either 1200 or 1600 every day for a week it is usually 50/50 or 40/60 meaning it is usually around 10,000 VIP points a week. This is the same cost as the lower tier VIP pack. This pack will give you the one VIP creature, so will the diamond prize in the lottery. You will need to spend ~ 7,000 DNA (for the two days) plus the food/coin or whatever the lowest tier lottery is, but you will get at a minimum 1 rare, super rare, legendary, and VIP creature. Plus all of the winnings you get from the various lottery prizes. So in summary I think it is worth it and do it every week.

3 Likes

Doing that strategy this week, the DNA is hurting a little bit from it since I bought some stuff before hand but super excited to push for the loyalty creature considering i get more resources and tournament creatures and possible loyalty creatures for roughly the same loyalty point cost