Ludia Forums

Is the spawn rate for Alberto really low today?

Have driven for 40 mins today, and only saw one. It was a lot easier to see one yesterday.

Please raise the spawn rate again. It’s the week of Alberto, not just Monday of Alberto.

7 Likes

I’ve been out over the evening with a giga scent and I’ve not seen many Albert’s out and about. Random luck though I guess.

1 Like

Yea, I feel that to!

I got 3 from a rare scent and saw another. I haven’t hunter yet today but they seem to be common

Saw three last night, haven’t seen any today

1 Like

'Cause I’m R.N.G., I’m dynamite
R.N.G., and I’ll win the fight
R.N.G., I’m a power load
R.N.G., watch me explode

2 Likes

Probably just you. I saw 4 today. I’ve gone out and about.

?
10 char.

i was just coming to the forum to make this same post.

today/tonight i saw a fraction of the amount that i found yesterday.

it seemed that the daily spawn of the rare deer over took the alberto pursuit.

i saw almost the same amount of Darwin as i did Alberto.

Come on, this thing is exclusive and out for 1 week and then who knows when we will see it again. Flood the map with it. If we put in the time and grind for it, let us get it. I was very disappointed tonight.

I came home from work and when we were eating dinner my fiance said she was excited to go out and get more Alberto tonight. I told her that I was too. It’s nice to actually have a nice cool and good DINOSAUR to go shoot again. For my girl to actually be excited too was a big plus for me as well.

I guess when this exclusive bird pursuit comes out you have to hunt like mad on day 1 and have trash the rest of the wekk.

4 Likes

Mines level 24, I have been seeing it constantly. Given I have been grinding like crazy for this guy for its superiority in rare advantage, but I don’t have a problem for the most part.

I find a lot in dense neighborhoods and cities, especially parks if that helps at all. However raising the spawn rate anymore might dilute the spawn pool too much in my opinion.

2 Likes

mine is almost 17. i did got it to level 16 with 100 dna into it all yesterday. today i didn’t even make it to 17.

1 Like

I think this will be the last day for Albert but I got enough DNA to take it to team level 20 or 21 and will be a good add for tournaments with rare creatures in them. These are like baby Thors.

I’ll be making a team with Albertosauruas, Allosinosaurus, Thoradosaurus, Utasinoraptor, Utarinex, Paramoloch, Stegoceras and Stygimoloch. They all have an instant on the second move. I’ll just level Albert and Stego up when I’m ready.

I managed to get Albert to 14th level over the week. She spawned quite heavily the first two days but spawns dropped off as the week went along which was a shame.

1 Like

My bort is 13 after the pursuit

1 Like

I have mines at level 20 and she’s honestly more of a nuisance in the Epic/Rare all-creatures tournaments than a visual threat.

1 Like