Ludia Forums

Is the Tenrex kinda... bad? In pvp?

So I know this is kind of sacrilege. I’m mid aviary with Thor, Dio, Triko, Erlikospyx, Grypo, Tenrex, Monolorhino and Magna and honestly I feel like Tenrex is consistently the worst member on my team, I grunt in frustration when I get it in my roster. Most of my creatures are around the level 24 level, with mild boosts. But honestly? I just don’t get the hype. It loses 1v1 match ups consistently because of poor HP, no armor, no shields, no way of priority healing. It just doesn’t feel strong at all. Am I missing something?

1 Like

It was great but is now suffering with hadros lux and ceramagnus levelling up. I still run it in my team but will probably remove it going forward.

Back when it was level 24, I had 8/16/0 (needed for raids mainly), I am now 15/15/0. I feel it needs more health but if you reduce the damage you cannot dispatch ceramagnus (heal then rampage). Working for now but when ceramagnuses hit level 29 it will struggle against it as well. It was good against ardentismaxima but there are less and less of them and it’s more complicated against geminititan. So all in all, it’s unfortunately being slowly overpowered. Which is a shame as I only got it to level 30 last month…

It’s still pretty good against grypolyth and hadros lux (if you have an SiA in your hand).

3 Likes

Don’t waste boost on it anymore with Lux being around.

I have a 10/12/8 lvl 30 and it’s only useful 1/2 the time at most. It’s nice for mortem raids and that’s about it. I’ll be removing it next shuffle.

3 Likes

guys they’re in mid aviary, there’s no magnus and lux there so it’s just not the problem

1 Like

It’s been falling off hard recently (proof it isn’t busted) and it’s probably a matter of it being outclassed by Lux and Magnus, which are becoming more and more common, especially in aviary. It’s still a beast in raids, so investing in it doesn’t mean it’s a loss

1 Like

I feel like Tenonto is more used as an opener - against the right dinos (which is about half of my team…) Tenonto does great, but Hadros absolutely destroys Ten. If you’re lucky, Hadros will be left in swap in range, but that’s about it.

1 Like