Is the tournament active?

Do you have a tournament active? I can’t start a fight. Endless waiting for opponents.

1 Like

same for pvp 29 second loop not to mention all the dinos are lvl 26

1 Like

Ya, tournament is active. Match timeouts are an ongoing issue, usually tournament match up didn’t see as many match timeouts as PVP but now they seem to equal.

Best method I found is ‘cancel’ after 10 secs, if you can. Matches rarely if ever connect if they don’t in that first 10 secs. If another match times out then restart app. Restart fixes it sometimes but not always. It’s very frustrating

1 Like

I can’t enter the tournament. I’ve tried seven times already. Undoing the download also fails. She just keeps moving. I have restarted the game three times already. My friends in the alliance say the same thing.

Can’t get into arena or tournament.

1 Like

Um @Ned , I think tourney might need some bug fixes (and also pvp just fyi)

It’s not just tourney - posted in another thread, but I’m upwards of 25 failed match attempts in the last hour and a half. PVP and Tourney, none connect.

2 Likes

Arena is working for me but tourney is bugged for sure

I agree dude

1 Like

Same here, tournament screen just sits there and spins

1 Like

Once again I must repeat, Ludia… FIX THE GAME before worrying about creating new toy-creatures and money-grabbing features…

6 Likes

I got 1 tournament match in and since then, the game locks up at searching for opponent with the 30 second timer no longer on screen.

I can’t get into the tournament either, won’t let me click cancel either, I have to restart my game everytime.

TAROT - The level 26 thing happens after you pick your tournament team, sign out and back in & it returns to normal.

Cant speak for tournament but PVP is horrific, just took 8 attempts to get two battles done and bank an inc. The only thing worse than toxic opponents is being thrown into a matchup that doesnt exist and constantly timing out instead of getting the AI.

1 Like

Yep, I’m getting the constant match timeouts too now. Tournament and PVP. :angry::cry:

I can find matches but literally every match I find goes into time out while waiting for opponent, OR it’s searching for a match constantly without letting me hit cancel, meaning it found one but shows it’s still searching for 1 person making the other person’s match time out.

1 Like

Good afternoon DPG members! This info has been forwarded to the team. Thanks for the reports!

3 Likes

Got into a tournament match but the then game freezes on the move select screen. Timer continually counts down. Game is pretty broken just now!

1 Like

Hey all! Again, thanks for the reports. There is currently an increased load on the servers and the team is working to ensure that the servers can handle the extra load.

2 Likes