Ludia Forums

Is there an issue with the arena?

Been trying to get my incubators and the arena is just… Not happening.

Whenever the timer counts to 0, it just restarts… I’ve been waiting for about 5 minutes now. Tried restarting numerous times.

1 Like

I’m glad someone else is having the same issue it’s been happening to me as well, it either doesnt load up or it restarts.

You got the battle bug. Usually clears after you start an AI battle. Since you dun get a chance for AI, you are stuck

Love it whenever I have to wait 29 seconds for a battle

Sort of same here. It’ll usually ‘find’ a match after 1-2 seconds, but then stay stuck on the loading screen indefinitely. Any solution? :s

Same here too, it keeps restarting, then finds someone, then loads for a while and them restarts the countdown again… can’t get into battles…

yes arena down

battle is dead! allo2 event is dead too. couldnt get my daily battle incubator…

Hey everyone, our team is looking into the arena issues at the moment.

3 Likes

okay. there was a glitch today were it showed me in an alliance when i searched it and they accepted me, but when i went to collect the rewards it said that i wasn,t in an alliance so i didn’t get to get the rewards. was wondering why

That’s probably the longest time I’ve been without an incubator running :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Very bad timing (and planning from me, as I usually have one or two incubator ready to put in). Oh well, thanks for the update!

Hello there,

As we are all aware, two years after the release there are still many bugs that remain unfixed. Over time, several new options with sweet little buggies of their own have been added. I’m considering to cancel the VIP subscription for a while now. The main reason for that is that with just a VIP membership and not wasting your salary on extra’s, you just keep on bumping your head at the glass ceiling. For over a year now, I have been playing a lot without any real progress. A year ago, I was playing at Library / Depot (having 5200 - 5600 trophies) and today I’m at the exact same point. Today, however, bug number 9293532 prevents me from even trying to progress. It keeps on getting stuck at this screen, so I can’t battle. Help wanted! :wink:

3 Likes

I do think that if we did keep track of a “bug of the day” topic, I’m sure not a single day would have been left out :slight_smile:

4 Likes

We are going to need the thread title to be a little more specific please…

2 Likes

Your free trial of the arena has ended. Please purchase the Arena Access Pass subscription for $10 per month to continue playing.

1 Like

Yeah. Having the same issue

Wait… you mean to tell me that there is another bug… no it can’t be… smh

1 Like

Lol why would you actually want to battle in the arena

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Cannot play in the arena, game will load AI timer than make it disappear, when I cancel, the timer appears

Area is was found in: Arena (Aviary)

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Attempt to do an arena battle
Step 2 - Watch as the game does nothing
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Every time

What type of device are you using: iPhone 7+

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Ok why was this merged? :thinking: