After about 9 months playing, now I’m pretty sure. We are not playing what Ludia say we are.
All stuff are manipulated. Not manually (but maybe)… but i mean automated.
Why so many people arguing their cloak/dodge fails 90% of time, or critical seems to be 99% at some arenas or dinos, or dna fuse seems to get 10 everytime?
This is all manipulated. It’s not about broken random generators. It’s clear there are more logic rules than expected. Ludia has control of all you guys playing, what dinos are choosen, who is making good strategies, who’s desperated to some DNA, who pay for coins, who needs to be pushed or pulled, etc.
There are no logic answer for many situations. How about winning 10 battles with nice dinos “randomly” choosen from your team, getting your dodge/cloak or critic working as expected, or givin’ you more than you expected from luck… and suddenly start to loose EVERY battle for monster players with 99% stun chances, 3 critical hits in a row, and your dodge/cloak never works again?
How about face easy opponents one by one and suddenly face so much higher level one by one throwing your wins to trash like you are now a baby battling against monsters?
Let’s take a look at some things:
- Random dinos choosen. Really?
- Trophies match system for battles. HAHAHAHAHA! No comment here.
- 50% chances of cloak/dodge. Why? Mmmmmmm…
- XX% critical chances. Let’s be honest here, you have NO control about this, but Ludia has.
- “Random” incubator DNA. Ok, now I have 5 years old and I really believe this is random, specially incubator is one of most important system for profits. I am at Jurassic Ruins, why incubators keep giving me billions of purusaurus, arambourgiania or nundasuchus dna?
- FUSE: c’mon, I don’t have to say anything here… manipulate this, according to user data analysis is nice to make you spend coins and get desperate for dna, incubator, money…
- 75% chances of stun. Well, I have to say: I don’t remember how many days ago a stun didn’t work. If it’s not 99% I can say it’s another great feature to manipulate well too.
As I said before: random is necessary, but THIS MUCH I only believe is for manipulate the game and get to 6th most profitable game in store.
I won’t say about how great is for game manipulating, if you have the option to use bots for making player loose or win according to some criteria. I’ll let you use your imagination.
Pitty… could be a great and long lasting game.