Is this guy a hacker or just p2w?

So. I was doing pvp (I have around 4000 points). My oponents usually have epic, legendary, and rarely unique creatures. But this time, my opponent had apex creatures. He obliterated my legendary creatures with one hit. The i checked his profile. He have 3 apex creature and all the others are low level common and rare creatures.

1 Like

He must be dropping Arena…

3 Likes

Definitely a dropper

3 Likes

Dropper maybe

1 Like

What is a dropper?

How tried to get to lower arena then where he is so he can troll on those arena rather then his own arena where he is beaten.

2 Likes

That player has at least four lvl 30 dinos as the Hotshot title are given after completing all campaign missions

3 Likes

Someone in a higher Arena who purposefully loses to drop to face easier opponents.

2 Likes

Dropper. They’re kinda common

1 Like

What is sad is the fact that Ludia could do something to prevent this, but they don’t care at all. It’s been like that since the beginning of the game, even if everybody is complaining about it since.

How in the world are they to prevent this? Dont get me wrong, im not standing up for ludia but just wanna hear how they could

level cap, perhaps?

1 Like

Simply fixing how low you can drop from your best score. Let say 500 points. So, if your top score is 4800, then the lowest you could drop is 4300. It could also be a % of your top score. Let say you cannot drop lower than 10% of your top score. Basically, any solution would be better than the fact that some guys could be in the Shores, yet, they prefer to easily stump players many arenas lower than they should be. This is not good for the game at all.

2 Likes

Or maybe something like a level cap on the dinos you can use, you could only have dinos within 3 or 4 levels of one another with the dino you pick for the first slot in your pvp team determining the base level.
For example say the first allotted dino is level 20 and then any other dinos you pick for that team cant go higher than 24. That way you can’t have any horrible dropper/crutch teams like the above.

But then matchmaking is another can of worms entirely :pensive:

2 Likes

Somebody helped him with apex raids ?