Is this how you guys treat user?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

sorry for what we did to you

2 Likes

The main reason why I left this game.

3 Likes

The actual.main reason i.left the game too is because its boring

3 Likes

Yep, it sucks. They are too arrogant to fix the glitches. They also make the Dinosaurs REALLY expensive. Like seriously, $102 for a level 10 Indominus? Also, most of the tournaments are just for carnivores and herbivores! The Ludia staff who came up with the idea of Bracketed Tournaments should’ve been fired.

4 Likes

I think it was jam city

People who don’t play the game but gripe on the forum… I don’t get it. Just delete the game and move on with your life.

9 Likes

Sorry for expressing our experiences and not being conformists of a game who doesn’t care about the playerbase. You are just saying this because you have not experienced anything remotely similar in this game.

2 Likes

Except there have been other, global, worse issues. Months of missing custom trades and the timeout error in tournament battles and missing S-DNA for completing events and finishing in Dominator spring to mind immediately. We had to fight with Support for months just to get them to acknowledge that there actually was an issue. So, no MANY of us have had unsatisfactory dealings with Support. On the other hand, with the exception of the above issues, most of my dealings with Support have been resolved satisfactorily. And in a sense the above issues were as well because the issues were fixed, although there was no compensation.

In regards to the original poster, I would claim the 8 creatures received as a victory and move on. There is an issue associated with recources spent or creatures used just before a crash. It is very inconsistent as far as I can tell on when changes register and when they don’t. You’ve fallen victim to it

11 Likes

Indominus is a fusable hybrid right…? You don’t need to purchase it for so much money.

Oh and then here, times 5 the amount it’ll be an insane $500 :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

That literally sucks… Who buys a indomimus for 500 dollars/euros?

1 Like

Because the people who will pay it borderline don’t care about price.

The real money spenders, spend lots of cash. It isn’t for normal non cash spending players to top off their park.

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

10 Likes

I often cry to Bezos when that Prime Same Day ain’t so same day!

They usually give me a refund because they don’t want to talk to me . :woozy_face:

1 Like

I do not understand why “bad offers in the market” are such a prominent reason to generalise a view of JWtG in the negative highlight. There is no mechanic/mission in the game that requires or forces a player to purchase said market offers. It should be noted that those exist for the purpose of finding a way to make the players buy the product, like @OstaposaurusBae said Ludia is also end of the day a company who are functioning the way all others do. But again they offer lenience and do not force anyone to go for those offers : if you can grind and get them well and good, if not then the offers can speed up the process of getting a creature you want and if you’re willing to spend.

They’re tempting, I know. I was very close to buying the Unique Carnivores pack in early 2020 when I resumed playing; now the offer itself (considering the cost of the pack) seems vestigial to me since I have every of those pack content unlocked- and not just me, this eventually would be the situation for every player who is dedicated to playing the game. The forum has seen countless free-to-play users who have excelled in their journey at the game. End of the day, like the others before me in this thread have mentioned correctly, it depends on how interested one is in playing this game.

I’m not at all trying to be rude or claiming that one shouldn’t complain about issues one finds, I too have complained a lot on the Forum and myself have faced Support being sometimes quite unhelpful to me. Just sharing my opinion in the context of market offers and how/why it affects the game outlook. Market offers are there in every game of this sort. But unlike some other games I’ve played, JWtG is one such where grinding is more effective and also possible to be obtain by free to play compared to buying the market offers.

5 Likes