Ludia Forums

Is this normal

Hi forum members I have been doing a lot of pvp battles .for some reason I did not notice that there were no only jurrasic pvps I just want to know if its normal I would appreciate it. I would also like to ask if it’s normal to have 56 dinos ready to hatch lol Screenshot_20210328-205600~2

1 Like

It is. Start hatching or selling them if you want.

3 Likes

Like @Cheeseeater said, I would hatch them as you get them. It will save you DNA from buying them and the less dinos you have in your market the better trades you’ll get. It looks like your park level is in the 40s, so you might not have the trade harbor open yet, but you’ll be happy to have a clear market when you do get it open. Then you can keep only high valued decorations in your market and trade them for resources.

It’s not the end of the world if you don’t hatch them all, I’m almost at 500 and doing ok. Once you get over 999 it will just say 999+.

5 Likes

As for the only jurassic pvp’s, there is that option, along with cenozoic only.

3 Likes

At some point after the Biodome opens up, the Jurassic-only PVP goes away, replaced by Cenozoic vs. Land.

7 Likes

Thanks everyone

Como se vende ?

1 Like

Translated From Portuguese:

How is it sold?

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

1 Like

If you’re asking how to sell your dinos, you have to hatch them first. Then when you go into their paddock, there is an option to sell them for half the DNA they cost. If you have the trade harbor unlocked, then you can wait to get trade offers for them and it saves you the time of hatching them. You just can’t guarantee what you’ll get offered for them.