Ludia Forums

Is this really happening? DIPLODOCUS is in the wild!

I just found another diplodocus, and I have not noticed an increase in diplocaulus spawns.

I know Ludia is pretty incompetent, but is it really possible they mixed up the two? Diplocaulus should be for the hybrid pursuit, yet we’re finding diplodocus. That would be a whole new level of unbelievable…

1 Like

Don’t think my game got either memo…
Not seeing anything lol

Why are you posting this…

11 Likes

15 Likes

OK, shut up for a second! :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue: Remember what happened with the unlimited coins from supply drops glitch a few months ago? Shhhh! :wink:

5 Likes

Oh, I’m sorry. I guess I’m not savvy enough to know which of Ludia’s mistakes are ones we all want to exploit, or ones we want to crucify others for exploiting…

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s very nuanced. Don’t beat yourself up over it too much. I’m sure you’ll get the hang f it given time.

2 Likes

I mean, is it worth complaining about? We’re getting an arena exclusive that makes an amazing (albeit a pain in the butt) to make hybrid instead of some rare creature that makes a crap hybrid

Please click 3 dots icon then the trash can icon.

2 Likes

How’s that?

delete the post so Ludia can’t see it please

1 Like

any time a thought pops into his head, he makes a thread.

2 Likes

If that were true I’d have been banned long ago.

Not here… In my ally they are catching but in my area I have Diplos are hidden as my post here :rofl:

There’s only 3 types of mistakes Ludia makes:

1. Advertisement mistakes < The most common mistake that results in Ludia looking foolish = very little impact on gameplay

2. Content mistakes that they quickly fix and take away from everyone after they’ve advertised it to get people excited, f.e. incubator rewards etc. Basically good mistakes for players yet Ludia can’t take them away quick enough = little impact on gameplay but annoys players.

3. EXCLUSIVE EVENTS FOR 0.01% OF PLAYERBASE. < Need I say MORE?

I’m sure there are more than 3 types of mistakes but I can’t be bothered to waste time with them.

Basically this topic sits in #2.

2 Likes

Lol, but it’s friday! I made a thread about this earlier in the week, the advertising banner got fixed, but they still left Diplo on the map. If it hasn’t been fixed yet, then they just gonna let it slide… I guess less than 1% of the player base darts diplodocus so they don’t see a need to patch this one :upside_down_face:

There. That version shouldn’t get me banned for another 24hrs.

(Just to clarify, it means don’t make posts like this thread next time. Players strong together :monkey_face:. Loose lips sink ships.)

1 Like

You got banned for the other one? Wow.

I saw a diplodocus too at the beginning of this week and darted him in the wild. And before this week the picture that shows the hybrid pursuit was a diplocaulus but with wrong name : “diplodocus”