Ludia Forums

Is thoradolosaur worth it?

I can almost start unlocking this guy, is he worth it? I’ve been away from the game for awhile

1 Like

He’s awesome in the Aviary and partially in the library. He’s awesome for raids as well, but it’s best in pvp if nitro

4 Likes

Best use is definitely in raids, Allosino is better for pvp.

7 Likes

of the 2 top fierce with group attacks, thor is better for raids. it can be an early asset in aviary and lower library, but it falls shortly there after due to many creatures outclassing it in terms of utility and usefulness if not outright demolishing it overall. nitroing may seem like a good choice for it, but it wont be viable for raids then, and quickly gets beaten by many creatures that have the bulk to survive an impact and instant charge while being faster, speeding up, or just slowing it down in general.

useful in certain capacities, but gets outclassed in the arena pretty quickly.

3 Likes

Thor’s lack of resistances and armor make her less-than-useful. She can be easily slowed, distracted and DOTed. You name it. Other uniques like Spino and Scorpy outclass her badly. So… unfortunately, like the rest of the pure Fierce dinos, she’s limited.

She’s good in raids, however… and easily handles other fierce dinos and lesser tanks. So it depends what you want to do with her. Allosinosaurus may not have the top-end damage but she has armor and is easier to build.

Ultimately, I just think there are better Uniques to concentrate on.

2 Likes

Very good in raids, it’s decent in PvP up until around Library. Scorp3 demolishes it but otherwise it honestly does okay up to that point.

Is it worth leveling? Yes. Is it worth boosting? Eh… if you’re planning on being a raid junkie, yes, but otherwise no.

3 Likes

Boosts absolutely change that though in thors favor

1 Like

Only by making it nitro, which will end up being both useless for raids and long-term counterable.

4 Likes

For the time being for you, yes. In the long term it’s better in raids than PvP, but it’s still good for PvP until you fully unlock and boost better Fierce Uniques and Apexs.

Good in Raids and PVP too the cage,my is Level 24 and still good in cage

I still run lvl 30 Thor in library. Boosted for attack and heath rather than speed so mostly for situational use. Great for that final take down if she survives their final hit. I’d say she is still arena relevant up to and including library and a must have for raiding.

2 Likes

I think Thor is way better in pvp. Allosino lacks output compared to Thor because Thor has a rampage. Allosino may be bulkier with armor but in a boosted environment Thor wind just because it can deal more damage with rampage

3 Likes