Ludia Forums

Is tropeogopterus worth it?

This title says a lot
Can i make an tropeogopterus ? And is it worth it ? Should it be levelled up ?

1 Like

No, not at all If ur collecting then I guess its ok but as like an all round pterosaur it aint that great Tapejalosaurus is alot better in stats cost and usefulness in the long run cuz it has an amazing s hybrid
Here is my lineup as an example

2 Likes

Depends what dinos you have available to make hybrids from. I got the components for Tropegopterus long before I could make Tapejalocephalus. I made a small army of them - I have 4 at L30. I still find them useful in tournaments and those unlock events that require moderate strength Pteros. Also they make a lot of money - I get just over 1.3 million from them every 6 hours (with suitable decorations to bump up their value).

However I agree that if Tapejalocephalus is an option it is more useful in the long term. It is also a good earner although it takes 12 hours to teach max coin production.

2 Likes

So in short, can i make it
Also that mono is locked for me …so no tape for me

1 Like

Also i think i need some depth in pterosaurs category

1 Like

For general battles, there are better pterosaurs, if you can make them. But, even if you can make the other pterosaurs, Tropeogopterus will cover you from artificially strong Amphibians in a Super-Rare only event.

6 Likes

not worth it. even tapejalosaurus has more health and attack then it

1 Like

Not worth it, tapej is easier and lest costly to get

1 Like

Ok
So I’ll not make it

1 Like

exactly its cheaper and stronger. while tropeogopterus is weaker and more expensive

1 Like

This will be an unpopular opinion but I think it is worth to get because it is extremely easy to unlock for its stats and very cheap and affordable for a new player. You will get tons of super rare cards between level 40-50 and Zhejiangopterus is by far the most common prize in my experience. It is so common that I got my Tropeogopterus right after getting the starter hybrid Alangasaurus, without spending any additional DNA for Zhejiangopterus! At the time, I needed a strong pterosaur for Ornithocheirus ruled tournament but only had 2 Monolophosauruses and 6 Tapejaras. Also in my experience, Tropeogopterus at level 30 has the bare minimum stats to work in dominator league reliably. You can still get wins with level 10 VIP’s and even level 40 Kaprosuchuses but there is a high chance that they will fail. So I think you should get a level 30 one then you can collect the remaining copies from coins to jurassic trades.

It is also the only super rare pterosaur hybrid. Maybe a future event will require it :D.

3 Likes

If your aiming to collect every creature then tropeogopterus really isnt the worst investment, its price is decent when compared to other tourney status creatures around the same ferocity, and a level 40 will be helpful in every tournament and I still find a use for mine in PvE everyday. That being said I wouldnt want to make more than one copy, not when I can get tapejalosaur for coin in the trade harbour lol.

1 Like

Oh really!
Then i think I’ll make it for sure right now !
Also, what’s the price of tropeogopterus ?

1 Like

Thanks to all for ur lovely feedback ::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

7,130 I beleive

1 Like

Well, yes and no. It kinda depends on what kind of player you are in the game. If you are a new to mid player, the hybrid is worth it. If you have better hybrids like Carnoraptor, I would recommend you to save your DNA and DBs for a better hybrid.

2 Likes

You can get carnoraptor along with all the other rare hybrids in CT for coin, better to spend on hybrids you cant get for coin such as tropeogopterus, stegoceratops and ankylodocus imo but really best to go for the ones with superhybrids.

1 Like

Well, i have unlocked anklyodocus,and it’s worth it and it’s stats are pretty good for me

1 Like

Well i wanted to ask…is anklyodocus worth upgrading?
I men i created it but should i level it up ?

1 Like

If you wanted to, it’s a good investment, mines at 40 and I use it pretty much daily, but 30 still owns in dominator and 20 is fairly good too.

3 Likes