Isla Sorna plots left

Has anyone heard when ludia is going to open up more land on Isla Sorna.I think there is about 18 more land plots left. I hope it’s in the next update.

8 Likes

Let’s hope its soon, I think it should be as theres only 14 days left on the final vip benefit…

5 Likes

i haven’t unlocked isla sorna yet - what does it do?

Just the other island.

1 Like

More space.

1 Like

About a month ago Ludia answered this question:

Basically Ludia is looking into raising the park level cap and subsequent Sorna unlocks. However nothing is planned for the immediate future/updates, so it’s going to be a while before we get unlocks to some/all of the 17 remaining expansion tiles.

5 Likes

I have not been on the forum much in the past three months so I missed ludia answer to this question

1 Like

I guess ludia wants to delay it and hope that we spend bucks on expansions instead, I’ve been debating doing that myself but I’m not that desperate for space I just need a bit of a tidy up of my park really.

There also looks to be quite a lot of space left on sorna, think weve got some time to go before it’s all used up.

1 Like

I don’t think Ludia squeezing DB outta players is why they haven’t added more tile unlocks yet to Sorna.

My theory is that Ludia doesn’t know where to take the story, what to put the rewards for the battle stages, as well as the need to overhaul the park level text to include the 3rd digit.

Thus Ludia has been postponing the park level increases and subsequent Sorna expansions unlocks.

1 Like