Isla Sorna

Hi there
As Isla sorna is coming closer for me, I would like suggestions from you all for :
In which way I expand Isla sorna It looks better
I like the Gaming beaver’s layout. What layouts would you like?
and also just wanted to ask whether any gaming beaver fan here who
has taken screenshots or pics of his layouts on Isla sorna expansions if you have don’t forget to post it right here
@Sionsith I would like to keep Isla sorna for hybrids and tournament creatures and other buildings any suggestions?

Thanks a lot and

Suggestions are welcome

4 Likes

Check out @Sionsith’s videos, there’s one where he shows off his layout of Sorna and it’s the best one I’ve seen! For me, I kind of regret opening it all up without any sort of design as it’s been a building dumping ground for me until now where I’m only finally starting to make it look nice.

3 Likes

I watch his and I am a sub of his all though do you or @Sionsith have any specific video?
If yes can you please link it here?
thanks a lot @Wilson

2 Likes

I don’t have the specific video I’m afraid.

If i was to be able to start again with Sorna, I’d try make it look like the original Jurassic Park as much as I could but with added areas for the buildings.

2 Likes

Heads up if you are doing the missions, there is one where basically you have to put all of your amphibians there. So you might want to keep that in mind .

2 Likes

Here is the video:

3 Likes

ok thanks a lot @Sionsith

2 Likes