Ludia Forums

Isn't brachiosaurus technically supposed to be in this upcoming event?

I’m currently farming for ardentismaxima so brachiosaurus would’ve been really nice, but why is it not in this upcoming event?

1 Like

Cause ludia but if don’t mind since we have had a lot of brachi recently so it fine I if she is not in this event

she may be in some of the incubators. i don’t remember what was in what.

I sure hope so, it wouldn’t make any sense at all.

She is in the Fallen Kingdom incubators.

1 Like

More like we had a lot of brachi potential taken away from us :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Lol okay that’s true but I have like a lot

Sure it’s not much but with the recent maxima event I won’t have to side much to unlock her and I can probably level her up but any extra is always welcome( although what I really kill fo is some Argentinosaurs dna)

1 Like

I got a decent amount as well.
living local one helps a bit too.

now if i could only get ardontosaurus to lv 20 for fusing.

3 Likes

You guys need to slide some of that DNA over this way :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

if they ever do epic dna trading, gladly. Without going out and hunting, 2-3 brachi a week usually. (small town) In the summer it was 1-2 a day for me.

Dang, I’m drowning in Kentro DNA here. I don’t have any Rex DNA so it just piles up waiting for potential fuses.

Same here just wish you could trade epics :joy: I be glad to give you half especially that I find them everywhere

1 Like

Come to a zone 1 they are everywhere

4 Likes

Funny when brachi was in local 2 there wasn’t nearly enough!

Brachi is in the strike events though so that’s good news I guess.

2 Likes

Lol hey mind lending some of that ardont dna :joy:

They also screwed us out of a week of brachiosaurus in the alliance rewards so we could get a bunch of crap for 5 weeks instead.

3 Likes

Well that’s just rude

1 Like

You guys, I’ll gladly take all your spare Brachi off your hands.