Ludia Forums

Isso é normal? Me ajudem? / This is normal? Help me?

why is this showing up? I can’t log in to my Facebook accountScreenshot_2021-03-18-18-46-49-004_com.ludia.jw2

Hi there Jackson_Heleodoro. Can you please try rebooting your phone or going to your device settings > WiFi, and then tapping your network to forget it?
You can then try reconnecting to your WiFi network to see if that helps. If not, you can contact our team at support+forums@ludia.com for further assistance!

1 Like

Não consegui mesmo assim :confused:
Se eu entrar na área de visitante ou entrar em outra conta o jogo abre mas na minha conta o jogo não abre por favor Ludia gastei muito dinheiro nesse jogo e muitos anos de minha vida amo muito esse jogo

Translated from Portuguese

I couldn’t do it anyway :confused:
If I enter the visitor area or enter another account the game opens but in my account the game does not open please Ludia I spent a lot of money on this game and many years of my life I love this game very much

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

Would you mind emailing our support team at support+forums@ludia.com if you haven’t already? They will be happy to help you!

Google Tradutor: no futuro, lembre-se de incluir uma tradução em inglês.

Você se importaria de enviar um e-mail para nossa equipe de suporte em support+forums@ludia.com se ainda não o fez? Eles ficarão felizes em ajudar você!