Ludia Forums

Issue downloading update

Is anyone else having issues installing the latest update. I’ve checked and I have enough space for the download but it just won’t install. Android phone

I had that issue with my old phone even if it said I had enough space. I usually had to uninstall and reinstall the entire game.

Welcome back to the forums, @JB123. I’m sorry to hear that you are not able to install the new update. You mentioned that you have enough space for the download, however, we recommend clearing up some more space on your device as some updates are larger and require more space. Furthermore, we recently made changes on supported devices, so make sure that your device OS is still supported as mentioned in this post.

If you’re still having issues despite having extra space on your device, kindly try restarting your internet connection and see if that helps. Don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com as they would be glad to provide additional troubleshooting. Thank you!

This happens with me for more than a year. As JustAGirl said, just uninstall and reinstall. I have to do that every update.

Will I lose everything and have to start from scratch ?

If your account is backed by Facebook or Google Play then you shouldn’t lose anything.

Cool just tried it and it worked. Thanks :grin:

Your problem is the Android phone. Iphone is so much better