Ludia Forums

Issue with PVP Video Playback?

Anyone else having an issue with the bonus spin by watching an ad? I’ve tried three in a row and its brought a blank white screen with a playback error and no bonus spin.

5 Likes

Not this particular issue, but yes I did face some problems with ads since the game crashes frequently after I play an ad.

1 Like

Today it has been saying that there is no more content for me idk if I reached the max videos in a time period or if it’s related to this

1 Like

My game crashes too sometimes after I watch ads…

2 Likes

Yeah. Mine isnt crashing or telling me no more videos are available. Just a white screen and an “x” to close out of the window.

I’ve been getting the same error a lot or just crashes. Either way seldom am getting a free spin.

1 Like

I’m having issues with the ads pretty much all around. I never do regular PvP, so can’t speak to that. But the extra mystery pack every 6 hours, hatchery, fusion, lottery and starting tournament battles over the weekend all would either crash the game, blank white screen, say no content or just not give me credit. Been at least a week of this now.

3 Likes

Yep, I’ve had all of those too.

I’ve pretty much abandoned PvP due to the second spin being so unreliable. :frowning:

At least with the lottery, when you have an ad problem, you can pay for the tickets. As long as it isn’t a DNA day, I’d much rather pay.

3 Likes

I’m also continuing to have issues with crashes when trying to pick up my apato fossils. And it’s often weirdly delayed, not the immediate crash that I would typically see when stashing decorations.

When my game crashes, it’s the delayed manner you mention. The last 45 seconds of game play have to be redone when I log back in.

1 Like

Here’s an idea: buff PvP prize wheel and remove the ad. Add an extra ad to free DNA to make up for it.

3 Likes