Ludia Forums

Issues from new update

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: battles do not stay registered when. You turn the game off and when you hatch a dinosaur it’s no longer hatching when you come out of the game and go back in. I had 18 battles done on the current 28day battle but since Fridays update I have 1…

Area is was found in:

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: every time

What type of device are you using: android

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

I think you’ve posted on the wrong forum buddy but @Ned can help you

You need to have 1.44.6 as the version I believe which is the update for the update.

This is JWTG not JWA.

“You’ve got the wrong game!!!”

Not really @Predator_X , JWA and JWTG are the only 2 games of Ludia with dinosaurs,and here he mentions a 28 event battle,which is the Clash Of Titans, and he mentions hatching errors,but in JWA you can instantly create a creature without hatching.

Go to your mailbox and check there,there should be a Segnosaurus Pack to compensate for the CoT.

He linked to JWA support.

1 Like

It’s been fixed.

1 Like

Hi Sionsith my partner has this update but she was currently doing the freedom face off battles and it has reset the three completed battles but not reset the dinosaurs thanks for your help though.

It should be fixed already. Update the game. Mine updated automatically.

DaWise_Weirdo my partner has just had her freedom face off battles reset she had completed three of the battles her dinosaurs haven’t reset tho thank you for the pack unfortunately that hasn’t been received thanks for your help though.

1 Like