Ludia Forums

Issues logging in with Google Play

Is anyone else having issues logging in right now with Google Play? It started about 14 hours ago, I wasn’t getting passed the loading screen. But the game wasn’t throwing an error like it usually would when unable to login, it just sat there getting no where.
Now today it has started the game over on a new guest account, and all attempts to log back in with Google Play just doesn’t do anything.

Hey CptTinman, could I ask you to reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com? Our team would be happy to try and help you get your account back.

If you remember the support key from your previous account, please make sure to include it in the email.

Thanks!

Sure thing, thanks Ned

1 Like

It put me back to the beginning when I tried Facebook

same problem

I had that problem not to long ago with iOS. It would show the welcome back banner up top correctly. So I know Game Center was working. Sometimes logging in as guest would work, and it would load right account. Sometimes restarting would fix it. Somedays it wouldn’t update the store/events no matter how many times I restarted. Then it just went away as randomly as it appeared. I don’t bother with wasting time with support anymore. Contacted them 1 time with a simple question that could have been answered with yes/no/classified info. Days later get a generic response that covered all the we sorry, passed it on, thanks for letting us know bases. Blah blah blah, not a single thing even sounded like they read the question. I’ll simply delete game if I never need them. Hope your games fix themselves like mine did. If you need support I don’t think they’ll even read it, let alone do something about it.