Issues With Draft

I am having issues opening my free draft. It freezes and is impossible to open unless you wait. I have also recently experienced issues with the dragons in the draft. Picture are being swapped with the models.

1 Like

Hey Spark, if this happens again, could you try restarting your game and see if that helps?

If you’re still having issues, our support team would be happy to take a closer look at this if you contact them here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.

the same thing happens to me every 2 days
it started in the past 2 weeks

the dragon draft hasnt worked for me at all over the past 4 days, maybe longer, I’m not sure. I haven’t been able to get any of my free drafts or the drafts I’ve earned through alpha chest or clicking chests. I also cant even go to the store and buy runes.

1 Like

1 Like

Hey Andrew_Gonzalez, our team is aware of this, and they’re looking to try and address this issue ASAP.

If you haven’t already, please do not hesitate to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and our team could try and provide some troubleshooting in the meantime.