It finally happened!

I found 4 Darwinopterus’ today to create this!

:star_struck:

20 Likes

Congrats!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Congrats.

I don’t think I will have him in near future… focus on stygidarix first then I will work on him and need to lvl monomimus to 20 first too …

1 Like

Congrats! I created the other Darwin unique and my Darwin is at level 17 now. I was out for hours today and didn’t see 1 Darwin. I was really hoping I would. It’s a struggle on that bird.

1 Like

It really is. Now I have to find more to work towards the other hybrid. Stygimoloch will be patiently waiting. Lol

I won’t have this unique as all Mono Epic DNA will be given to Monostego.

1 Like

I’m the opposite. Monostegotops is the only legendary I haven’t leveled to 20 it’s still at 16.

I screwed up and took monomimus to 22 before it got a hybrid and before it was nerfed twice.

Yay, another cousin for Caesar
Screenshot_20190611-171716
He is very happy for you

2 Likes

My Monomimus was unlocked right after the first nerf and it is still at 16.
My Monostego is now at 24 which is a member of my team.

2 Likes

I love Monostegotops. Mine is level 20. :heart:
You can never have too much Monolophosaurus DNA. I gave most of my Monolophosaurus DNA to Monostegotops before I started leveling up Monomimus.

1 Like

Congrats
I’ll be able to start fusing for Pterovexus next Saturday. Found 3 Darwins yesterday, but darted badly, so couldn’t get first fuse.

EDIT: My Monostego is lvl 25. Went after it, instead of Monomimus, to counter Indo. Saving some Monolopho to create Pterovexus.

1 Like

Yesterday I went from 21 to 23. I :heart: her :smiley:

3 Likes

What is this “Monolophosaurus” you speak of? The legends speak of it, but I have only chanced upon this creature once in my lifetime.

1 Like

Epic monolophosaurus is so rare. So all the dna I have I’m saving for vex. I doubt it’ll be good anyway but I want to create it. Even once I do create it and if it is good I won’t ever find enough Darwin to level vex up much lol. I’m still upset monomimus got a hybrid after I took it to level 22. Now it’s a double waste because monomimus sucks after all the nerfs. It used to be so good. Then they replace it with the green bird and it’s like even better. I got my green bird to 20 and I’m leaving it there so it can get nerfed and a hybrid too.

Congratulations, @QueenRexy! I really like the design for Pterovexus. :star_struck:

1 Like

I like the design too and the immunity. :blush:

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Yeah, I need to.

I hope more Darwinopterus’ will come your way on Saturday. Hopefully in the future it will return for another event.

Gentle reminder to Ludia. :grin: Poke, poke

I found 3 Darwin today. I’ll count that as a win because last Saturday I found none. I am still a few levels from 20 though ugh.

1 Like