Ludia Forums

It has begun! Ceras, Rhinos, rats

As I said in a topic a couple of weeks ago, I was lucky to get Cera quite early, so I used Rhino, rat and Cera in my team just to see how it went… and I actually went above highscore last week, with only 18 boosts on Cera… I’ve stopped doing that, but now, more people have it and are doing it… actually I just lost to someone who had all three selected… nothing I could do against it…

A Tryko, one big hit, then immediately swap to rat to kill me… Then cleanse and swap to Rhino. I couldn’t kill Rhino in two turns, so swapped to Cera… 2250 damage at level 26 with 20% crit chance!! Seriously?! As if having to deal with the two dirty rats wasn’t bad enough! And I know we’ll soon be seeing people with the three plus the Epic Rhino! Is this what you want for your game, Lydia??

18 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

You missed the point entirely, “bud”

8 Likes

13 Likes

You need to simplify it I think.

1 Like

BTW I could boost mine to max damage too, but I’m saving it for tourney creatures, cause even the lousiest of tournaments is gonna be better than this arena now :joy:

1 Like

I’ve run into more than a handful of teams with 5+ SIA on their lineup. So they always have something to do some swap in damage.

I hate it so much. Still refuse to fall to that level.

7 Likes

I admire your will.

1 Like

More like stubbornness :rofl:

Edit:
I am actually working on boosting my epic snake as much as I can to try and “counter” all the SIA.

4 Likes

1 Like

Considering his high score this season is something like 6400, I think he knows how to play the game

5 Likes

:mag: :eyes:

1 Like

4 Likes

Thanks! I’m also almost always a top100 in skill tourneys, so I’m pretty confident about my skills :joy:

6 Likes

I got your back! :green_heart:

1 Like

He isn’t complaining about ‘a Dino’, he is saying the swap in meta is upon us, and is that what Ludia want for the game.

Many, including me, feel swap in damage is not a skilled way to play. Now that so many dinos can do this it is ruining the pvp experience for us.

So what should we do?
Sink to the same level and use four or five swappers too?
Or look good counter it, which is impossible with so many swappers out there.

Personally I am willing to go halfway and I will use Cera and possibly Monolorhino but that’s it.

3 Likes

Anyways, the point is: we could already see many many teams with both Rhino and rat… Now you can bet your behind we’re gonna see tons with Rhino, rat AND Cera… There’s not gonna be a replacement. Most people will ADD Cera to the swap in fiesta…

3 Likes

Or, hear me out…

Team prewiew anyone ?

2 Likes

Eh… if i get swapped on, i get swapped on. Moving on to the next match…

Begun?!?! It’s been like that for a while! If you are high gyro/shores, most games are turn 2 swap fests. Only now people are starting to swap out their rats for cera. Actually had a few games where my opponent had all 4 swappers, mono rhino/rhino/rat/cera and still lost because the so called “swappers” are actually pretty strong standalone dinos/can’t be killed before they escape again.

Sure my team isn’t super top notch (don’t have a swapper…yet) but I feel like I shouldn’t be destroyed by a full swapping team. The tradeoff for swappers is supposed to be less efficient 1v1/can be revenge killed/set up on, but just looking at rat/monorhino/cera, that’s just not the case at all.

4 Likes