Ludia Forums

It is not possible to start Alpha battles after last content update

After the last content update it is not possible to start the alpha battles. After the initial sequence the “Loading…” screen is shown and game freeze - the battle not start (tried to wait for 20 minutes…). After restart the all alpha energy bolts are gone.
We are three players from one family, all of us have the same issue. Tested on 5 different devices.

@Ned
@Ludia_Developers
@Rose

3 Likes

Also happened to me this evening. When I rebooted the app all three energy points had been lost!

This is happening far to often, first you lose energy when you freeze during the battle, now you can’t even load the battle and lose the energy. Lost 2 today on my alpha. Losing about half of all attacks in general between alphas and regular quests.

My whole clan is complaining - 18 members in all. We are losing, on average, every 3rd energy. That’s 2 or 3 energy PER PERSON, PER ALPHA, PER DAY. Quite frankly, that’s too much. And it’s not just alpha battles we are losing energy on, it’s quests and story mode, too. Today alone, I’ve lost 20 energy on quests. If I buy more energy to complete my quests and chest, you make money, but I lose it, and never get it back. It’s win-win for you, but lose-lose for me. Please don’t just ignore this. Let us know you are taking it seriously and trying to fix it.

3 Likes

Hey there Pehta, Our team has noticed this same issue, there is an infinite loading screen happening for some players on Alpha battles, Arena, Quests, and Explorations at times. Our team is investigating it will fix it as soon as possible!
Feel free to email our support team at support+titan@ludia.com with your Support Key so they can assist you and investigate the problem further.
Thank you for your patience and for reaching out to us!

1 Like

Hi, a lot of us are having problems with infinite loading screens in the arena, alpha battles, and the map. We are losing clan energy to the battles never loading. We have to crash the game and sign in again, but then the energy has already been spent. Can you help with this, Titan Uprising? It started happening after there was an in-game announcement to look out for a new dragon coming: Skitterbugs. It seems to be a faulty update. Thanks for any help you can give.

1 Like