It’s About Time For Tryko To Use That Tail

Ever since the release of Mortem Rex, there has been a new animation added as well, a tail whip. This animation literally SCREAMS Trykosaurus. If you already haven’t caught on to the point, Trykosaurus needs that animation. I don’t care what move it gets attached to, Trykosaurus just needs that tail whipping animation. I’m sure the rest of the community could settle for this very minimal change as well.

28 Likes

ya right it has a club for a tail

I would like to see Tryko swipe its Tail at Enemies when using Resilient Impact or its Counter.

9 Likes

I always felt that counter moves should involve the tail whip.

Miragaia is another confusing one; why does it bite?

12 Likes

idk

confusing

2 Likes

Maybe Resilient Impact has that animation of the tail and it would be justified very well with the fact that the tail is 100% resilient creatures :100:

4 Likes

Honestly been waiting for a while for that tail of destruction to do something

2 Likes

That goes for all stegosaurs

2 Likes

This right here. Tail whip animation for Resilient Impact.

2 Likes

Honestly irl that thing would decimate everything in the game

1 Like

Argentinosaurus and its hybrids would like to know your location

2 Likes

Tryko’s spiked club tail would like to know the location of those broken Suorapods legs and ribs

it has a stego tail

It has a club AND a Thagomizer

1 Like

Dilophosaurs should spit for their distraction move as well.

it does. and believe it or not, so does monolophosaurus

2 Likes

Ah I meant to say Tyrannolophosaurus, my bad.

Honestly they should just have every animarion set in the game have at least 2 big attack animations, like why can therizinosaurids have a claw head butt and punce animation but tyranosaurids have only one big bite animation. Or why wouldn’t dio have a headbutt anination for it’s counter, why wouldn’t all these medium theropods have a headbutt for their clunter(all of the abeliosaurids have a horn), or why doesen’t gemini use the sauropod bite animation from jwtg,why can’t ardonto use the tail whip sauropod anination from jwtg for GDR why can’t maxima use jwtg brachi’s tail whip animation for GDR.