Ludia Forums

It starts: ludia look at this just look

Seems people have realized that you don’t need to have a teams that very diversified all you need are Thor, Rats and the green rats

Btw I got these pics in less than 24 hours

3 Likes

Yeah :frowning:

And when boost are harder to get, very few NEW dinos will find the arena.

Everyone will play same stuff. And it’s sad. We have around 170+ dinos, and only use around 10. And everyone use the same.

4 Likes

Yup and the fact the those that are trying to make unique teams and try new creatures are just frustrated and like feel like the odds are so against us

2 Likes

It will suck once some of those monsters get the nerf hammer. (if they ever do) :sweat_smile:
I’m for the most part unboosted until i can try out some of the new stuff i’ll be getting in the next week. I just made skoolasaurus and with luck, erlikospyx tonight. And smilonemys by the end of the month thanks to the daily carbo. Possibly Erlidom as well if i can spare some interactions in the sanctuary. I’ll have a fun month.

1 Like

That’s good I myself are working towards maxima, magna, and so close to erlikospix. Other I want I’m gonna have to wait till ludia stops hinging is mostly the same Dino every event week

Lol ya I’m surprised almost 3 patches later these haven’t been nerfed more

1 Like

Got some more

1 Like

Oh, I rode max boosted rat and Maxima to the top 25 last season. Boosts are idiotic in terms of playing the game. They only make sense from a profit standpoint. Boost the crap out of four or five dinos and you’re golden. Unfortunately everyone seems to pick the same four or five - which makes the arena as fun as a simultaneous root canal and colonoscopy.

10 Likes

Also seriously @Ludia_Developers are you blind are you missing all of these dinos

1 Like

Couldn’t have said in better light my good sir

Wait to you meet this ones…

2 Likes

Know what they could’ve done instead of boosts? Skins. I would’ve paid money for skins i liked. They’re a fun little cosmetic.
Pokemon go does something like it. the avatars have clothing you can buy, and they release certain pokemon with hats and the like for events. I think it would be fun to see a rex in a tiny hat or have a flower crown.

3 Likes

I’m sorry I seem to have my Game developer glasses on so I can’t see a thing all I see are good graphics and a random player battle

1 Like

Or like movie skins or scars like stuff that don’t affect the game

3 Likes

lol imagine if you could make ur allo look like the one from walking with dinosaurs or make ur para from the lost world stuff like that so u stand out

2 Likes

And it’s not like they can’t do small updates to nerf creatures they clearly can!

1 Like

I don’t know anyone who wouldn’t want some sort of customization option. Plenty of games do paid for stuff. PoGo and Fortnite to name two.
As for the nerf thing, Ludia has their own thoughts on it. Things will be nerfed when they think they should be. Usually right out of nowhere. We will have to see what 1.11 brings.

1 Like

Ya probably but I wish they address and t least say something like we’re working on this and acknowledge that it’s a problem just wait for the next update but nope zip zero nada

1 Like

Like we still have that swap in and game over bug and they been around for many patchs

Faced this beauty today. It 3-0 me of course lol

1 Like