Ludia Forums

It took two years, but

Druid is the only one left to collect. He looks so lonely. (Special thanks to somebody in my alliance for spending money on the Arctops Incubator and sharing it in the sanctuaries.)

14 Likes

Well done dude :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m down to Testycobbles as well. Never seen a wild one, so we’ve got a long FIP ahead of us. :+1:

Yep. I’ve seen Eucladoceros a few times. I got it up to level 19, but this is going to be the long haul even yet. That is… Unless Ludia gives us a Eucladoceros event… :wink: :wink: :wink:

That would be wonderful, but I’m not holding my breath! :joy:

1 Like

Thankfully, it’s one of the three easiest epics to dart

True, I get 200+ on it consistently, that’s If I ever see it anymore.

It’s been two whole years and I only just got Indor… aw hecc.

Well done though, 202 down, 1 more to go!

2 Likes

Good work, congratulations

1 Like

I’ve darted about 5.5 (one was about 150m away) and I’m at level 19 with no VIP

1 Like

should have darted it while it was out, that’s how I got it

1 Like

Impressive, Acerglyn! Those two years of grinding were definitely worth it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Uh-oh. Three Ludia staffers have actively interacted with this topic. We’re going to get hit with an “impossible” hybrid next update, aren’t we? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I’m sure the creatures for next update have already been chosen and the designers are already building the models. But if not and the Permian theme will be continued, it would be nice to see Estemmenosuchus and Desmatosuchus, no? :innocent:

Almost right there with you.

Not_Collected

2 Likes

The only one I’m missing is Erlikospyx cause I never ever get Baryg2 from my incs :cry:

See, I did.

Got it to 134/150 dna… ooh yay

uhhh… what?

Darn, I meant 134/200- forgot the unlocking amount of uniques. When the dartings were available- darted the most I could and that’s the amount I wound up with.

Again… What?

I darted a total of 134 indoor DNA lol.