Deinorphodon + scorpion s-dna = scorpius rex
It would be nice right

2 Likes

Probably true.

Tournament shybrid? Probably not

2 Likes

Yeah it will be toooo op

1 Like

True but all that new Gen2 and adding new SDNAs, a long way to go as it seems. Not a single tweak or addition would make these possible sadly. Maybe in the future who knows. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think ludia will make it, they would miss too big of a possibility for that, probably something like mono with indominus rex sdna or maybe with indominus rex you could make more hybrid…

2 Likes

in my opinion the scorpius rex doesn’t have a scorpion bottom, only a DNA skorpiovenator, but I’m not sure because I haven’t seen season 3

Before all that they need to fix their current game, other than implementing new stuff to it. Otherwise it is nothing but trying to fill the water, into a bucket full of holes in every part.

NO offense ludia, but this what they do, adding new thing without making already added feature better, I don’t hate it as in this game there is lot to do, many thing to discover and use, this is how ludia work and I won’t be surprised that they add a totally new feature to the game just for the dino, just like what they did for indoraptor and then later on add new dino to the same feature

2 Likes

Yeah like the game was already crashy then they added new stuff to make it even more crashy. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

“Crashosaurus Gen2”

“Stomp your way down the abyss with this new release.”

“It will kick you out so fast before you even notice!”

4 Likes