Ludia Forums

Items lost

I had to reboot my phone and I had lost everything I had earned. I don’t want to start over. Can someone help me?

Hey Ladytigress22222, I’m sorry to hear you had that happened. Could you make sure that, when you rebooted your device, you didn’t sign out of your accounts such as Facebook or Google Play store? If your game was connected to any of those accounts and you signed out, it would have signed you out of your game too.

Once you’re connected back to the right account, try relaunching the game and see if that helps.

If you’re still having issues, our support team would be glad to assist you. You can email them here at support+forums@ludia.com, including your support key in the email will allow our team to find you quicker.

It didn’t help. It had me logged in under my POGO name. Then when I rebooted my phone, everything was lost. I did not log out of that app before rebooting. It had me starting over. I don’t know how to get to my username which was Ladytigress22222. Just can’t see myself starting over. I had so many dinos and monies.

So, I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I now have everything back.