Ludia Forums

It's alive!

Finally after weeks over weeks grinding Sino and tarbo the God of thunder is alive :tada: and ready to strike with crits​:sweat_smile::wink:

17 Likes

Congrats! She was my second unique and is an awesome chomper even tho she crits way less than 40% for me, more like 20%. :confused:
Nevertheless, I love her design and her IC saved my butt in many battles! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Yeah she’ s also my second unique
After all tens at the beginning of fusing I got a run of 20 and also a 40
f5a

That was exactly me😂

12 Likes

Congratulations!! I just unlocked her last week!

2 Likes

That was me when PewDiePie’s stream came out.

2 Likes

Amazing! I’ve been diverting Sino DNA toward Utahsinoraptor since it seemed like Allosinosaurus and Thoralodosaur were too similar in terms of functionality… Let us know how the Odinsson works for you!

2 Likes

I’m right there behind you! Gonna go hunting as soon as I get off of work

4 Likes

Needed 20, ended up with 40!

2 Likes

Also my second unique! And my highest dino at a pitiful 22, haha. Congrats!! :partying_face:

That’s awesome @LordVile! Thoradolosaur is probably my favourite dinosaur in the game. Mine is currently sitting at level 24.

1 Like

She was my first. Hoping to possibly make Stygidaryx my second!!

1 Like

Congrats :clap: :clap: :clap: Thor is gonna be my second, I just need Tarbosaurus

1 Like

This creature bears the name of the thunder God with all rights👍🏻
Today Thor managed to crit through the strike events like the lightnings of thors hammer Mjölnir :zap::cloud_with_lightning:
These jaws are deadly :boom:

2 Likes

Yeah, I was able to beat the Boss Tower from today for this first time since we got flyers thanks to Thor. I managed to heavily damage Alanqa with DSI. Then chose go with Instant Charge, the same turn that the AI switched to Pteranodon. I not only got a Crit on it, but also landed the stun. At which point I finished off Pteranodon without it doing a single dang thing. :sunglasses: It all went downhill from there for the AI, and it was beautiful!! :grin:

2 Likes

Yea verily, they shall tremble before its mighty chomps!

1 Like