Ludia Forums

It's been a long time coming

But I finally made it~!

My team:

Nothing is boosted over 6. Pretty proud of myself for finally getting here! Big thanks to my awesome alliance and all their support!

20 Likes

:heart_eyes: Congratulations, @Asta!! :tada: I hope you stay up!

1 Like

Congrats. Now that you’ve hit 5K, lets see if you lose 40 and win 20.

4 Likes

congrats. hope to face you sometime.

1 Like

Thanks! I hope I do also. :laughing:

1 Like

Congrats! You clearly deserve it! I know how much time and effort you put into the game especially battles. Keep it up!!

1 Like

Thanks!
I saw you close to 5k also, gotten over it yet?

Welcome! Get used to being in and out of it, sure you know how it is… I was well settled in middle Library for weeks until something changed in the matchmaking after the update and now it’s freaking hard to stay in this place

3 Likes

I’m fully expecting that to happen. At least I can say I’ve made it now. Lol

My first opponent in lockwood is:

First time I’ve seen a Nunda in Arena in almost a year.

1 Like

Not yet,. I got like 4940 and then lost 5 battles in a row lol, but I’ll get there, wait for me!

1 Like

You got this! Can’t wait for you to join me. :smiley:

Tha hell? I’ve never seen this insanity

1 Like

They’re sitting at 5200 too, so its somehow working for them. :laughing:

I got scared for a moment when that Gorgo came out, but I was able to beat them. :slight_smile:

I made it to Aviary for the first time ever today. You are my inspiration!

5 Likes

Congratz miLady! Good thing you two are managing to go up! At this rate we’ll meet, 'cause I’m mostly going down =P

2 Likes

Congrats! In Last tournament i was able to hit 5000 mark. Now I’m hovering in between 4900-5100. Sometimes battle against insanely highly boosted dino where I stand no chance.

2 Likes

Ah! That’s awesome! Hope to battle ya!

1 Like

Well .maybe they will.let you stay there for a bit. They really like to tease and then match you terribly for a while. Probably in hopes of you spending money to get back there, greedy Canadians.

Oh no. I stopped out after two battles, and with this new match making I’m seeing this: