It's been a while

Hey everyone! It’s been a long time since I last went on these forums, or even played JWA. Iv’e been kinda unmotivated to play the game as I feel as it is kinda getting boring (at least the last time I checked it was). I am finally getting back into the game due to some new and exciting updates though. Anyways, does anyone have any team suggestions? I’m currently in the Lockwood estate at 4272 trophies. I am currently using a level 23 indoraptor (boosted), a level 20 indominus rex, a level 22 thordor (boosted), a level 20 rajankylo who I plan on replacing with dioraj when I get that, a level 20 stegodeus, a level 20 monostegotops, a level 20 monolometrodon, and a level 18 tryostronix. Help is 100% appreciated and its great to be back on the forums.

2 Likes

Welcome Back

Do some battles, you should be able to get to aviary with that team. My team is weaker and I am already there

Try to get creatures like Erlidominus, Scorpius Rex Gen 3, and possibly a good resilient unique that doesn’t require event creature DNA, unless you have enough.