Ludia Forums

It's Been Fun 😌

After almost a year of playing, it came to this sad moment. I’ll no longer be on The Game or the Forum.

As the title suggests, both these were wonderful parts of my life and it’s extremely difficult to say goodbye but that’s how it has to be. Here’s one more screenshot from Jurassic_Fury.

Happy April Fools Day! I’m very sorry, I just had to… :eyes:

12 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

For some very weird reason, when I saw you were composing a message, this is exactly what I expected you would send… and you did. :eyes::rofl:

3 Likes

I forgot it was April 1st where you are, so I was like oh no, no oil for Fury now.

2 Likes

No oil?!!? :pleading_face:

1 Like

Well you would no longer see Rajastega, which means you couldn’t gain oil. I could send it over though.

1 Like

Ngl the screenshots didn’t load neither did the " april fool’s " so I thought it was fr and I was so sad bc I felt like a key part of the jtwg forum would be lost glad you’ll still be here brotha

1 Like

Lmao literally 3 minutes in and you made it

Well done

2 Likes

Well, by coincidence or fate I somehow woke up from sleep at exactly 11:58 pm… It was as if it was meant to be. :eyes:

3 Likes

super your april fish :+1::tropical_fish:

2 Likes

Same here. I didn’t even realize that it was something you had to click on to see. I thought it just didn’t load, then I read the comments.

2 Likes

9oclock in UK, I was so sad in the beginning

2 Likes

Tomorrow everyone is going to be doing April fools threads :laughing:

2 Likes

April fools. I had to read it twice to realise…

3 Likes

Also it isn’t april fools for me yet so I was kind of fooled

4 Likes

Yeah I know but now it is!

2 Likes

Is this Call of Duty? Also JF i could see it from a mile that you were lying.

1 Like

That’s because today there have been so many April Fools Threads… you gained experience. :stuck_out_tongue:

But honestly speaking mine was the first one… :eyes: (cries in the corner)

images - 2021-04-01T230637.781

2 Likes

No. I think it’s metal Gear Solid.

1 Like