Ludia Forums

It's Not Justified, Ludia... Period

I was at 1436 trophies yesterday for the Brachiosaurus tournament, and in the last hour, the game had to show me the server error, even when I had strong WiFi.

It has been 13 hours and I still don’t know if I finished in Dominator or not. Not only that, this game has to show me the error at least twice or thrice a week.

I believe this is not justified… I spent 7K DBs on this tournament and also a lot of time and effort. Yesterday was especially a bad day for me because of this - this was about to be my first non-Bracketed Dominator finish.

I have no idea if support will look into this, but rest assured, my connection is stable and I have contacted support via email. I have done every suggested procedure.

I still do not know if I have made it into the Tournament.

Edit : Finished in Dominator, but still this issue needs addressing…

3 Likes

Hey @Jurassic_Fury, I feel really sorry for you, even though I had 1200 trophies, I knew there was no way as I realized the predictions were short, but I feel really sorry for you. I hope you do get it

2 Likes

There’s a chance that you remembered incorrectly and you were actually on something like 1496.

4 Likes

Yeah but even if it was, I personally feel it is folly on the game’s part to not respond to the many players having this issue. This tourney is a contributing factor to what I am really disgusted about.

3 Likes

Still not connecting? And u have network no connection…hmmmm… What I usually do is change my network to 3g ,or other modes or using WiFi, and most of the times it works

3 Likes

That seems frustrating, Jurassic_Fury. Once our support team gets the chance to read your message, they will get back to you as soon as possible and provide additional troubleshooting. Your patience is appreciated!

2 Likes

When my game shows that error I connect to WiFi or turn off WiFi and use data instead and it connects then.

1 Like