No god please no
Anyone have an idea of the creature?
New creature teaser screen shot
Cenozoics?
Too much mammal hatred
New Cenozoic confirmed in 1.7

Oh no :scream::sob::sob::sob:

11 Likes

Ice age it is then - can’t say I get the loathing for it - although a bit strange as things are just warming up in the northern hemisphere (with all due respect to our southern cousins).

5 Likes

This can only mean two things.

1. Ludia is going crazy with the updates.
  2. Ice Age.
5 Likes

Mammals…:scream::scream::scream:

What did we said?
They really must not belong here…:monkey_face::dog::wolf::fox_face::raccoon::cat::lion::tiger::deer::cow::zebra::boar::pig::panda_face::bear::koala:

15 Likes

I personally don’t mind Cenozoics in JWTG myself, but I am against them in JWA for a couple reasons. I want this game to do well, and I’ve seen how a lot of people feel about the “fluffy trash” as @Raven puts it. And I agree. With the way this game works, mammals just won’t work very well visually. It’ll just look weird seeing something like a Smilodon facing down a T-Rex in this game.

7 Likes

And a Gallimimus vs a T-Rex makes perfect sense :wink:

4 Likes

Please dont cenozoic

7 Likes

Well, it definitely makes more sense than a Smilodon. We at least saw Rexy chase and eat some Gallimimus in the first movie! :joy:

1 Like

Cenozoic please ludia dont

4 Likes

Someone forgot what jurassic means in jurassic world… We would already tolerate cretaceous and trias for obvious reason but here…

Totally not hyped.
On the plus side it will let me try Harry Potter unite now the release has started…

6 Likes

Yay, mammals… 93

4 Likes

Alright, that’s it… If they don’t fix the balance next patch, but include Fluffy Trash, I am canceling VIP.

Goddamn awful company.

18 Likes

I dont like cenozoic too much i more like dino

4 Likes

And that shadow and footprints… Yeah, furry are coming :unamused:

3 Likes

Yeah we must accept it like or not

Well, ”jurassic” just refers to one period in the mesozoic era and since both the movies and this game include mostly dinos from the cretaceous period it’s already historically incorrect.

1 Like

Manny Manny3

7 Likes

Now all they have to do is make those things extremely OP so we get even angrier with their presence.

11 Likes

I’m imaging Thor against an elephant with a Furcoat …
I think I’m gonna cry…:sob:

2 Likes